Welcome / Bienvenido / Bienvenue / Wilkomen / Benvenuto
What is AtoZebraLanguage?
AtoZebraLanguage is the world's first and largest foreign language video dictionary. AtoZebraLanguage contains more than 6,500 vocabulary terms and 5,500 verb conjugations for each of five languages:
- English (American)
- Spanish (Castilian/European)
- Spanish (Mexican/Latin American)
AtoZebraLanguage lets you:
- See and hear native speakers pronounce thousands of terms and expressions.
- Connect images of an objects and native-speaker videos with glossary terms.
- Choose the interface language. For example, a French speaker learning Italian can set the interface language to French, whereas an English speaker can set the interface language to English.
- Create personal playlists of expressions, glossary terms, verb conjugations, and slang terms. For example, individual users can create playlists based upon personal interest. Also, language instructors can create lesson plan playlists and share them with their students.
It's easier to learn a language with sight-and-sound context for the words you want to learn. With AtoZebraLanguage, you'll see objects and situations that express vocabulary words, and you'll see and hear native speakers pronounce the words.
AtoZebraLanguage was inspired by the trials and tribulations of Ed Hinkleman, World Trade Press CEO and publisher, who learned French in school in Massachusetts, USA, and then "on the ground" in France. A good student otherwise, Ed did poorly in classroom French, but excelled once he was living in France. Even when we can't go to a country to learn the language, we can benefit from the visual, aural, and kinesthetic learning that comes from contact with native speakers.
Who Developed AtoZebraLanguage?
World Trade Press is a premiere digital media publisher and information provider in the areas of foreign language training, country culture, international travel, international trade, and cartography. Founded in 1993, the company has extensive experience working with educational institutions, government agencies, and global businesses. Visit us at www.WorldTradePress.com.
Who Uses AtoZebraLanguage?
We have developed AtoZebraLanguage for all students of foreign languages at schools, academic institutions, libraries, businesses, government agencies, and NGOs. You can purchase a personal subscription at www.AtoZebraLanguage.com, or inquire about enterprise licenses by writing to info@WorldTradePress.com.
What's Next for AtoZebraLanguage?
We will be adding more languages, and more expressions, glossaries, and verbs for the existing languages. If you have suggestions (or corrections), just drop us a line at: ZebraOne@WorldTradePress.com.